Throughout my childhood, my parents believed I should be raised they way each of them were-with the correct morals, manners, and respect. Since I was little, my parents have always been my support system, and have pushed me to always reach for my dreams. I have been taught so many ideas, some are the differences between right and wrong, that "lying only lets you get away with something for the moment", and that family will always be there for you-no matter what.
Many of the actions that a child may do is usually blamed on the parents, which I agree on. The parents of any child, like mine, should be on top of their kids and making sure they are following the correct trail. Many children need parental guidance along the way because its bound that they won't make it themselves. A child is a representation of their parent, and for the rep of both the child and the parent, it is better off that a parent becomes more of a role model and also a friend.
Teachers or friends will never teach a child the correct moral education; its what comes from the home that will teach a kid the truth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment