
BEFORE:
What I knew before I read:
Before I read the article, "Doctors Warn Texters: Don't Text and Walk, Bike, Cook, or Drive" I knew that texting was the "new[er]" technology of today's generation, and that A LOT of people have it on their cell phone plans.
What I want to find out:
I want to find out is what doctors are really considering dangerous and what the risks are that are involved from texting.
AFTER:
What I found out after reading the article:
After reading this article, I found out that a lot of people have gotten hurt, seriously injured, and even died from not paying attention to their surroundings while texting.
My feelings towards my texting habits do not change after reading this. I know when I text to pay attention to what is going on around me and to only text when I am sitting on the train or when I am standing idle. Texting keeps conversations short as well as private.
What I knew before I read:
Before I read the article, "Doctors Warn Texters: Don't Text and Walk, Bike, Cook, or Drive" I knew that texting was the "new[er]" technology of today's generation, and that A LOT of people have it on their cell phone plans.
What I want to find out:
I want to find out is what doctors are really considering dangerous and what the risks are that are involved from texting.
AFTER:
What I found out after reading the article:
After reading this article, I found out that a lot of people have gotten hurt, seriously injured, and even died from not paying attention to their surroundings while texting.
My feelings towards my texting habits do not change after reading this. I know when I text to pay attention to what is going on around me and to only text when I am sitting on the train or when I am standing idle. Texting keeps conversations short as well as private.
No comments:
Post a Comment