Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Before and After

BEFORE
What I knew before I read:
Before I read the article, "Election 2008-The Issues", I had already known that the election was being held in November of 2008. I also knew numerous issues that are being mentioned between Obama and McCain which are the economic situation, war, and other ideas such as abortion and healthcare options.
What I want to find out:
I want to find out what candidate is fighting for which issue, as well as how the elction is going to effect me in the future.

AFTER
What I found out after I read:
After reading the article I have found out that the war in Iraq has costed the nation $550 billion dollars and is a big contribution to the nations ten trillion dollar debt.

4 comments:

Christian said...

lol, so much information =] good job.

Cookie Monster JR said...

vote for Barack

hello johny said...

That alot of work nice job

Stephanie said...

i think iraq is one of the reasons why the country is in debt