Hey guys! My name is Lyandra Sica- 18 years old- from Selden, New York. Yes. I am commuting from the heart of Long Island. I am majoring in Fine Arts with a concentration in Graphic Design.
I originally came to this school to study graphic design, i have been doing it since 8th grade but i recently changed to Communication arts when i applied because i wanted a change. I still will be taking graphic design as electives because i still love it. I hope you succede and do what you love.
1 comment:
I originally came to this school to study graphic design, i have been doing it since 8th grade but i recently changed to Communication arts when i applied because i wanted a change. I still will be taking graphic design as electives because i still love it. I hope you succede and do what you love.
Post a Comment